PUBLIC ACCESS COMPUTERS AND WIRELESS SERVICES IN THIS LIBRARY ARE
HOSTED ON THE STATE LIBRARY NETWORK (SLN). THE SLN IS SUPPORTED
WITH STATE AND FEDERAL FUNDS AND IS SUBJECT TO POLICIES,
PROCEDURES, AND STANDARDS, INCLUDING FILTERING AND MONITORING,
REQUIRED BY THE FUNDING AUTHORITIES. MISUSE OF LIBRARY COMPUTERS
BY EMPLOYEES OR THE PUBLIC MAY LEAD TO DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND/OR
PROSECUTION. A COPY OF THE LIBRARY’S COMPUTER USE POLICY IS POSTED
1. Please sign in by checking in with a librarian before using a computer. They will ask for
your name and library card for usage data tracking purposes. If you do not have a
library card, we will be happy to make one for you. If you are visiting from out of town,
we will assign you as a one-time guest for the day.
2. Patrons who have been on the computer for a long period of time will be asked to give
up their computer if there is a line. Most days this will not be the case, but we will
adhere to this policy should there be patrons waiting for computer use.
3. The cost to print black & white materials is 15 cents per sheet. This includes
everything that prints, including mistakes.
4. The cost to print colored materials is 50 cents per sheet. Patrons may only
print in color with prior permission.
5. Primary and middle school students must have a parent present when using the
6. If you have any issues while on the library computers, please notify a librarian on duty
ANY STUDENT OR ADULT WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE LIBRARY
COMPUTER USE POLICY WILL LOSE HIS/HER COMPUTER PRIVILEGES.